The popular R&B superstar R.kelly was convicted in a sex trafficking trial and racketeering declares federal jury.
The Jury found all the allegations about racketeering and sex trafficking about R.kelly were true and he may imprisoned for10 years to potentially life in prison.
The jury, comprised of seven men and five ladies, started thinking Friday afternoon. Kelly could confront a long time in jail at condemning, which is booked for May 4.
The decision comes 13 years after Kelly, whose complete name is Robert Sylvester Kelly, was cleared of kid erotic entertainment charges at an Illinois state preliminary.
A lawyer for Kelly said they are thinking about documenting an allure and are frustrated with the decision.
Also read our latest posts:
- CBI announces Sushanth Singh Rajput was murdered. What really happened?
- Vin Diesel walks Paul Walker’s daughter Meadow down the aisle In her Wedding.
- PUBG: New State will Release on 11 Nov Globally. Check the requirements and New features.
- Mission Impossible-5 actor Alec Baldwin shoots film director on sets. Which resulted in her death.
- Mahesh Babu Wishes Keerthy Suresh on her Birthday. Check out Some latest Pics of Keerthy.
The Jury sent a note to the judge seeking to review a transcript of testimony and witness regards a woman who says kelly assaulted her sexually when she was a 21-year-old radio station intern in 2003.
She also claims she was kept locked up in a recording studio for days and drugged before the assault.
Kelly was also convicted for violation of the Mann Act. which makes it illegal to take anyone across state lines for any immoral purpose.