Hello, How are you & How is your Day today? Hope all went Good. Thanks for Being here, Keep Smiling😊😊.
Mumbai: Bollywood star Salman Khan was got bitten by a snake in his farmhouse in the early evenings of Sunday. Eventually, Khan was rushed to MGM hospital and the Doctors Said, he is out of danger.
Also read our latest posts:
- Bollywood Star Salman Khan Got Bitten By snake At Farm House.
- The Gambling Of Telecom Companies. Do you know why rech Plan is available only for 28 Days?
- Moto EdgeX30 5g Orginal Price and Specs Revealed. Explore the disadvantages of Mobile.
- Indian Fighter Jet, IAF MIG-21 Crashed In Rajasthan, Commander Died.
- Go Fashion IPO: What Grey market suggests on subscription opening. Should you buy these or not?
Khan went to the farmhouse for the holiday season, and also to celebrate his birthday which falls on December 27. “Khan said that he found a snake inside his farmhouse and wanted to release it into the forest without harmed, but before that snake bit him on the hand”.
Immediately, he rushed to the MGM hospital with his bodyguards carrying a snake. First, he was admitted to the casualty ward, In order to prevent patients crowding around him, he was moved to other wards and kept Isolated said Hospital’s administrator Dr. Kuldeep Salgotra. He also added they called a snake expert to Identify the snake, Meanwhile, A clinical assessment was carried out by doing a blood analysis on the possibility of Venom in it and its clotting percentage. We also started a line of treatment prescribed for snakebites.
Ulhas Thakur, A snake expert confirmed that the reptile was Identified as Wolf Snake, which is non-venomous. After staying 6hours in the hospital, khan was discharged around 9 am and returned to his farmhouse, which is located in the forest area of Kamothe. Fans are happy as he was safe and wish him a happy birthday.