LOS ANGELES: The director was dead after being shot by Alec Baldwin as a part of a movie shooting. This incident took place on Thursday in Santa Fe in New Mexico state.
Also read our latest posts:
- Go Fashion IPO: What Grey market suggests on subscription opening. Should you buy these or not?
- Kajal Agarwal Unveils first look poster of her upcoming film Uma.
- Two new teams, Lucknow and Ahmedabad were added to the Indian Premier League(IPL).
- CBI announces Sushanth Singh Rajput was murdered. What really happened?
- Vin Diesel walks Paul Walker’s daughter Meadow down the aisle In her Wedding.
How it Happened? Who died in the Accident?
The incident took place while filming the movie ‘western Rust’ in which Alec Baldwin is playing the lead role. As the part of shooting Alec insisted to shoot, while he was discharging the prop firearm, the cinematographer and director got shot accidentally.
Both the director and cinematographer had been taken to different hospitals after the incident, the director was saved with minor injuries. But Unfortunately, the cinematographer was dead.
Joel Souza the director of the film was recovering. Whereas the cinematographer Halyna Hutchins,42 who was airlifted to the University of New Mexico Hospital, died from her injuries en-route.
Did Alec Baldwin Arrested?
Balwin was seen outside the local sheriff’s office in tears following the incident, the sheriff questioned and released Alec Baldwin after the incident and happened. The investigation is still active and ongoing. Detectives are investigating how the projectile was discharged.
Alec was on films from the 1980s and acted in many films, he can also be seen in Tom Cruise’s” Mission Impossible-5″(Rogue Nation).