Now, IPL has ten teams, Two new franchises of Lucknow and Ahmedabad were added to the Indian Premier League on Monday, RPSG has claimed the Lucknow franchise, Whereas, Ahmedabad goes for CVC Captial partners.
Also read our latest posts:
- Bollywood Star Salman Khan Got Bitten By snake At Farm House.
- The Gambling Of Telecom Companies. Do you know why rech Plan is available only for 28 Days?
- Moto EdgeX30 5g Orginal Price and Specs Revealed. Explore the disadvantages of Mobile.
- Indian Fighter Jet, IAF MIG-21 Crashed In Rajasthan, Commander Died.
- Go Fashion IPO: What Grey market suggests on subscription opening. Should you buy these or not?
The government council of IPL has cordially invited companies to acquire tender for the two new franchises, later on, Monday BCCI has announced their bidders.
The Sanjiv Goenka-owned RPSG group has claimed the Lucknow franchise and CVC capital partners get Ahmedabad. Both the franchises are bid for a sum of
- RPSG Ventures Ltd– Lucknow-INR 7090crores.
- Irelia Company Pte Ltd. (CVC Capital Partners)– Ahmedabad-INR 5625crores.
Indian Premier League 2022, Matches and teams:
IPL next season is going to be held with ten teams including the new franchises, Lucknow and Ahmedabad after completing the post-bid formalities as specified in the ITT document.
The new IPL teams will play 74matches in total, whereas each team will play 7 matches on home ground and as many away matches.
BCCI President Sourav Ganguly says:
We are happy to welcome two new teams from the upcoming season of the IPL. I would like to congratulate RPSG Ventures Ltd.& CVC company for being successful bidders. We are glad that now IPL will go to two new cities in India viz in Lucknow and Ahmedabad. It is happy to see the inclusion of two new teams at such a high valuation, and it reiterates the cricketing and financial strength of the ecosystem.