For the reader- Hello, How are you? Hope you doing good and wish you a Merry Christmas.
Indian Fighter Jet MIG-21 got crashed in sand dunes in Rajasthan’s Jaisalmer on Friday, The catastrophe left with pilot dead.
- Bollywood Star Salman Khan Got Bitten By snake At Farm House.
- The Gambling Of Telecom Companies. Do you know why rech Plan is available only for 28 Days?
- Moto EdgeX30 5g Orginal Price and Specs Revealed. Explore the disadvantages of Mobile.
- Indian Fighter Jet, IAF MIG-21 Crashed In Rajasthan, Commander Died.
- Go Fashion IPO: What Grey market suggests on subscription opening. Should you buy these or not?
The accident took place in Sudasiri Village near the premises of the Indo-Pak border in Rajasthan’s Jaisalmer. This happened during a training Sortie. This evening around 8:30 pm, aircraft of IAF met with an accident in the western sector during the training Sortie.
“The plane crash was first spotted by a forest guard after, which local police were Informed, Jaisalmer police reached the spot, which is near the desert National park under the Sam police station. Hearing this Sp and IAF authorities has rushed to the spot, but unfortunately, the pilot was dead already said, SP Ajay Singh. He also added that an Inquiry has been initiated regarding the crash.
A local witness, who lives in a hamlet near the national park, said the plane was burst into flames and he claimed the plane caught fire before hitting the ground.
IAF(Indian Air Force) conveys their condolence for the demise of pilot Wing Commander Harshit Sinha. Whereas, Rajasthan Cheif Minister Ashok Gehlot says, My heartfelt condolences to his family members. We share their grief and pray they find strength.