IDBI Recruitment 2021:
IDBI Bank has announced the recruitment for 920 Executive posts on 03 August 2021. The Bank has also announced these vacancies in all leading newspapers.
As per the information from the IDBI Bank, an online test would be conducted on 5th September 2021 for the recruitment of 920 Executive posts. And the age group between 20 to 25 years as of July 1, 2021, are eligible to apply for these vacancies.
Students who have secured 55% marks from any recognized university can apply for the exam. And for the applicants belonging SC / ST / PWD category must have at least 50% marks in graduation.
IDBI Recruitment 2021 Category wise Vacancies List:
IDBI Bank has issued vacancies for all categories, depending on your category you will be recruited for a post. Here is the complete information about category-wise vacancy information by IDBI Bank.
There is a total of 36 posts available in the PWD category and from them, 9 vacancies are for four different subcategories.
IDBI Recruitment 2021 When and Where can I Apply for the Exam:
The registration for IDBI Bank Executive Job was started on 4th August, which will run till 18th August 2021. As per the information, the written test will be held on 5th September 2021 at all centers and the admit card for the exam will be issued on 27 August 2021.
IDBI Bank has opened these job recruitments on a contractual basis for one year and then the contract can be extended for two years depending on the situation. After this three-year contract period is over they will be eligible for an appointment as Assistant Manager (Grade A).
IDBI Recruitment 2021 Salary:
IDBI Bank has offered a salary of Rs.29,000/- for the first year and Rs.31,000/- for the second year, and Rs.34,000/- for the Third Year. There is no clear information about grade pay yet.
IDBI Recruitment 2021 Age relaxation for Categories:
- SC/ST Category – 5 Years
- OBC (Non Creamy) – 3 years
- Ex-Serviceman – 5 years
- People affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
IDBI Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
How to Apply Online for IDBI Recruitment 2021?
- To apply for the IDBI Bank recruitment reach the application portal from the link below.
- After reaching the application page you can find a button “Click here for New Registration”on the top-left click on it.
- On the next page, fill all the details asked correctly check twice to avoid future problems.
- After filling all the details, click submit and you are done, save the form in PDF and download it.
- Now complete the transaction for application fee and download the e-Receipt generated, keep it safe.
- Also read – Haryana Constable Exams Cancelled, After reports rolled out on Paper Leak.
IDBI Recruitment 2021 Exams Centers List:
Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi- NCR, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Greater Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam
IDBI Executive Recruitment 2021:
|Organization name||Industrial Development Bank of India [IDBI]|
|Post name||Executive Posts|
|Notification date||03 Aug 2021|
|Application started on||04 Aug 2021|
|Last date to apply||18 Aug 2021|
|Exam date||05 Sept 2021|
|Admit card date||27 Aug 2021|
|Selection process||Online test|
IDBI Executive Exam Pattern 2021:
- All the questions are of multiple-choice type.
- The exam will be given in both Hindi and English language.
- The exam will be conducted on 3 subjects they are Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and Working English Language.
- They are a total of 150 questions to be answered in the exam where each question carries 1 mark.
- The Question paper is for 150 Marks.
- The time given to complete the exam is 90 minutes.
- There are also negative marks as per 0.25.
- 0 Marks will be obtained for Not Attempted Questions.
IDBI Executive Subject wise Syllabus 2021:
|Prepositions||Antonyms||Active and Passive Voice|
|Substitution||Sentence Arrangement||Fill in the blanks|
|Spotting Errors||Para Completion||Joining Sentences|
|Error Correction||Sentence Improvement||Synonyms|
|Spelling Test||Substitution||Passage Completion|
|Idioms and Phrases||Sentence|
|Compound Interest||Volumes||Odd Man Out|
|Quadratic Equations||Probability||Time and Work Partnership|
|Ratio and Proportion||Boats and Streams||Simple Interest|
|Time and Distance||Problems on Trains||Areas|
|Races and Games||Numbers and Ages||Mixtures and Allegations|
|Mensuration||Permutations and Combinations||Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F|
|Pipes and Cisterns||Percentages||Simple Equations|
|Problems on Numbers||Averages||Indices and Surds|
|Profit and Loss||Simplification and Approximation|
|Classification||Operations of Mathematics||Venn Diagrams|
|Word Sequence||Missing Characters||Sequential Output training|
|Directions||Test on Alphabets||Eligibility Test|
|Data Sufficiency||Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle||Puzzle Test|
|Series Completion||Verification of truth of the Statement||Situation Reaction Test|
|Direction Sense Test||Assertion and Reasoning||Arithmetical Reasoning|
|Construction of Squares and Triangles||Series||Completion Incomplete Pattern|
|Spotting embedded figures||Classification||Rules Detection|
|Analytical Reasoning||Paper Folding||Paper Cutting|
|Cubes and Dice||Water Images||Mirror Images|
|Dot Situation||Identical figure groupings||Forming figures and analysis|